Past Year Exam Ques 2007/2008 for MS Year 3

Due to popular demand, I am uploading the files which I had obtained back when I was in my 1st posting, of the past year questions 2007/2008. I believe there may be various sources out there, so verification of this source may not be reliable. Therefore, use at your own risk. This version is not the complete set of questions, probably due to lack of manpower/ womanpower to memorize it.
Here, I would like to encourage fellow students to at least try memorizing the questions for the students in the other posting. If this is possible, then we would also benefit if the other postings did the same for us. Wish all of us luck!!

Click on the link below to download:
Past Year Questions 2007/2008 MS Year 3
Mirror: (4shared)

Source: Kai Quan
Uploader: YM

0 referrals: