Java Oxford Dictionary
Alright, here it is. I've found the download links for the mobile java dictionary files. What you need to do is to download from the respective download links.
- After downloading, unzip the folder to extract the 2 .jar files. (You can use WinZip or WinRar or its equivalent)
- Then, transfer the .jar files into your handphone which support Java. It doesn't really matter where you transfer the file to so long it is accessible from your handphone.
- Select the files from your phone, then you'll be prompted to install the files. So make sure you've allocated enough memory in your phone for the files!
- MS Dict Oxford Medical Dictionary for Java (1.1Mb)
- MS Dict Oxford Concise English Dictionary for Java (4.6Mb)