Sarawak Handbook of Medical Emergencies, 3rd edition
This handbook features a few difference compared to its predecessor (2nd edition). Among the few noted differences were:
- There are additions and updates of the chapters whenever possible.
- New updated values according to international/ local consensus & guidelines
- Legitimate and larger fonts, making it more comfortable to the eyes.
- Glossy paper quality, making it seems nicer (although you might have trouble highlighting the book)
- Better presentations for the charts and tables.
- An index at the back of the book, making referencing easier.
- Last but not least, the cover is different.
This handbook can be purchased from the bookshop below at RM42 as of date (10th May 2011) at:
Syarikat Kamal134, Jalan Pahang, Setapak
53000 Kuala Lumpur.
TEL: 603-4021 9915, 4021 0575
FAX: 603-4024 6415
If you're hoping that someone would send it to your place, you can request for one of the handbooks for delivery to your footstep, from:
Until then, this post is to inform you that it's out now! You may want to grab hold of this latest edition before starting your housemanship.(2nd edition was in 2005) :P